Hand zones are a critical part of Tabletop Simulator and have many uses.
- Acting as the player's "seat"
- Being where player names are displayed
- Holding any cards or objects
- Receiving dealt cards/objects
- Hiding cards from select players
- Invisible unless a held object is moved into it
- Displaying its contents on the player screen
If needed, you can read about creating hand zones on the Zone Tool page.
In-game, go to Options > Hands to bring up the Hands menu. Here, you can modify the functionality for all hand zones.
|Setting Name||What It Does|
|Enable||If disabled, all functionality of hand zones will not function EXCEPT they will still act as player seats.|
|Disable Unused||Disables the hand zones of empty seats.|
|Hiding||Change if the hiding of cards are default (visible to owner, hidden to rest), reversed or if hiding is disabled entirely.|